mini-baja

solidworks

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: solidworks
From: "Jason Beech" <jpbeech@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:43:06 -0600
Does anyone know how to get Solidworks to plot along a path?
I am trying to model an airfoil shape for class.  I can pump my
equations through Excel to solve for x, y points, but is there a way to
import them into Solidworks so that I can model the shape?  I have done
it before in AutoCad, but I have SolidWorks here.

Thanks for any help.
Jason

BTW - Congrats on the drawings, they look good.  The tire tread is a
nice touch.

Jason Beech
Mech. & Aero. Engineering
Univ. of Colo. at Colorado Springs

>Hey Mini Baja'ers,
>
>Last year we designed our Mini Baja car in Solidworks.  We thought it
would be a good idea to submit >the design to the Solidworks Corp.
contest.  We won second, to a rendering of an airplane engine.  >Check
out the model here: