mini-baja

Re: Baja Endurance race

To: stainless8@hotmail.com, mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Baja Endurance race
From: "Matt Lux" <osuds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:15:44 -0400
Unfair? I think every attempt to make it as fair as possible has been taken.
Yes, it would be nice to get transponders on every car, but what about the
cost of all these, there are 143 cars registered this year, who pays for it,
each team? That would be nice if all teams can spend that, but some may have
a problem. What if someone's transponder breaks? Will any of thier laps be
counted? Who counts them? Believe me, every effort has been made this year
to make sure every lap will be counted for each car, by many people.