mini-baja

Mini-Baja West info

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini-Baja West info
From: Michael J Whiting <mjw37@et.byu.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:50:58 -0700
All

We are excited to invite you to BYU for the Mini-Baja West Competition.
  We have some information that can help you in getting your questions
answered.  Our website has been switched to a new server so it has not
been updated for sometime.  It will be updated shortly.  Please refer to
the website for information (http://minibaja.me.byu.edu).  Until then,
here are the email addresses to send questions.

Design:         design@me.byu.edu
Safety:         safety@me.byu.edu
Cost:           cost@me.byu.edu

Any other questions send to minibaja@byu.edu

Another bit of information.  The rules state that you are to email a
copy of your reports to BYU.  We would appreciate it if you would send
them via snail mail to:

Mini-Baja
c/o Dr. Todd
435 CTB