mgs

[Mgs] Hard top

To: MG-MGA-MGB <mg-mga-mgb@googlegroups.com>, "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Hard top
From: Paul Root <ptroot@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:24:07 -0600

--000000000000595df60609e2de01

We came across a hard top that was advertised as a Jenson Healey. It turns
out it is not for a JH. My brother thinks it may be MG.
It is a DynaPlastics and has port holes on the sides. The mount points for
the latches look too close to the outside but I'm not at home to measure.
It looks to be 8 or 9 inches.
Is there anyway to tell what it is. I took a few pictures.

--000000000000595df60609e2de01

 Healey. It turns out it is not for a JH. My brother thinks it may be MG.=
=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">It is a DynaPlastics and has port holes on the side=
s. The mount points for the latches look too close to the outside but I&#39=
;m not at home to measure. It looks to be 8 or 9 inches.=C2=A0</div><div di=
r=3D"auto">Is there anyway to tell what it is. I took a few pictures.</div>=

--000000000000595df60609e2de01--

--===============1971006997179689204==