mgs

[Mgs] Window crank

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Window crank
From: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 21:45:47 -0700

--00000000000005568905e89bcecc

I have broken the plastic window crank several times trying to roll up the
driver's side window.  Where is the best place to lubricate the mechanism?
Or, is there an adjustment I can make to the mechanism to take the pressure
off the window crank?
Mike MacLean
69 MGB GT

--00000000000005568905e89bcecc

ng to roll up the driver&#39;s side window.=C2=A0 Where is the best place t=
o lubricate the mechanism?=C2=A0 Or, is there an adjustment I can make to t=
he mechanism to take the pressure off the window crank?<div dir=3D"auto">Mi=

--00000000000005568905e89bcecc--

--===============4552735219621572121==