mgs

Re: [Mgs] List meltdown?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] List meltdown?
From: Mark J Bradakis via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 14:42:02 -0700
Many, many Decembers ago we did have a list meltdown. Seems this fellow
was going on vacation, so he set up a vacation response bot on his
computer. Back then the list was not managed by the sophisticated
software we have now. So someone sent a message to the list. It reached
this fellow's inbox, and his responder sent the notice of his vacation
to the list. The list sent it to his responder, which sent a reply to
the list, which sent the reply to his responder which sent a response to
the list, which the list sent ...

You get the idea.

mjb.