mgs

[Mgs] Low list traffic

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Low list traffic
From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 08:24:22 -0600

--001a114034149e6c090542c1cfe7

I'm guessing that those folks who live further north, have put their cars
away from the upcoming foul weather, and just haven't yet started their
winter projects. My MG TD sits thinking that its the unloved child. And I
don=E2=80=99t have a good excuse! I live on America's south coast!

-rick

--001a114034149e6c090542c1cfe7

 have put their cars away from the upcoming foul weather, and just haven&#3=
9;t yet started their winter projects. My MG TD sits thinking that its the =
unloved child. And I don=E2=80=99t have a good excuse! I live on America&#3=
div>

--001a114034149e6c090542c1cfe7--