mgs

Re: [Mgs] FW: MGA Guru on the Gulf Coast

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] FW: MGA Guru on the Gulf Coast
From: "S. Carr via Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 20:16:21 -0500

--===============7009880453580700675==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01EB_01D13C2C.758CBBC0"

------=_NextPart_000_01EB_01D13C2C.758CBBC0
        charset="UTF-8"

Like Barrie, we have the pneumatic props installed on our B/GT bonnet.  =
They are similar to what holds up the tailgate on a modern station =
wagon.  We purchased our kit from Moss Motors, and found the =
installation fairly simple =E2=80=93 and it certainly does make leaning =
into the engine compartment a lot easier!

Sarah Carr
=E2=80=9871 MGB/GT in Pennsylvania USA