mgs

Re: [Mgs] Vintage races at Road America

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Vintage races at Road America
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:11:39 -0400
Is it possible to see the photos without 'signing in'?

<quote>
To accept the invitation and see i_flickr's photostream, you'll need to sign
in via Yahoo! so we can connect you with i_flickr.

Once you've done that, all you have to do is choose a Flickr screen name,
then we'll direct you to i_flickr's photostream, and let them know you're
here.
</quote>

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC