mgs

Re: accelerator cable substitute

To: Larry Colen <lrc@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: accelerator cable substitute
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:34:00 -0400
Larry and everyone else who rsvp'd on the topic,

The bike cable worked like a charm. Why wouldn't it???  On the other
hand, the difference between a Moss cable (~$14) and a bike cable is
~$4.50 is not much...but that is $$$ I can use to fix something else (small).

Thanks for all the comments.

Bill
'76B
BMCSNJ