mgs

Re: Motor silk

To: barrie@look.ca, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motor silk
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:12:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/2006 2:08:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
barrie@look.ca writes:

Has  anyone tried this product?

See  www.evergreenamerica.com

Regards

I'm sure others will wade in Barrie, but the description of the gun oil
product sounds a little too much like "snake oil" to me.  They state that  the
concoction contains "No chemical ingredients"...so what's it made of?

I thought just about everything had to have components of the periodic  table
in it, except maybe vacum.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields