mgs

Re: There's this book....

To: hineline@ocotillofield.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: There's this book....
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:33:15 EST
Ahhh...I doubt a "'58 goldtop Les Paul" will ever go out of style (in my mind
anyway!)...

:-)

donny v
1978 MGB
www.straightshotband.com

In a message dated 11/18/2005 12:11:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hineline@ocotillofield.net writes:
Other examples of "outdated ... nostalgic old junk:" wooden sailboats,
canvas and wood canoes, plays by William Shakespeare, the blues, '58
goldtop Les Paul guitars, books printed with letterpress type, brass
lanterns, 18th-century Chippendale highboys, Eames lounge chairs, any
house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. All crap, if what you lust after
is an Cadillac Escalade, I guess.

Mark Hineline