mgs

Re: Leather Seats / Connolly Leather

To: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>, ksmith40@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Leather Seats / Connolly Leather
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:41:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I just thought I would add my 2 cents.  I'm not sure about MGB seats but I
think they were always leather only on the seating area and vinyl on the other
areas.  I know for sure that Austin Healey seats are that way from the factory
and most aftermarket suppliers today.  The thing about Connolly is that they
were suppose to be the best leather car seats but consider all the millions of
other high end cars sold today with leather seats and its easy to see that
there are lots of suppliers of leather for car seats that are very good.  One
supplier is Heritage.  They make very good leather seats for British cars.  I
think their web site is Heritagetrim.com.
Good Luck.
Ron