mgs

Re: Engine for MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine for MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:42:14 -0700
I don't know why anyone would bother with a mild performance V6 (especially
from a FWD application), when high performance inline-4s are equally
available, and much more easily fitted (one would assume).

But then, after working on a Miata for the last few weeks, I have to say
that while a 1.8L DOHC EFI engine sounds like a huge improvement in spec, I
don't think the performance would compensate for the accompanying wiring and
plumbing nightmare.

IMHO

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

on 6/23/05 9:01 AM, Plant, Keith Contractor (NCTAMS Naples N35) at