mgs

RE: The difference between MG guys and Miata guys [OT]

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The difference between MG guys and Miata guys [OT]
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:02:22 +0100
"...not mechanically inclined, as they say. What I am finding out, though,
is that this seems to be the rule for Miata owners..."

My mother-in-law owns an MX5 (European name for Miata).  'Nuff said.

(OK, it was my recommendation.  Without that she'd have gone for a Ford
Escort convertible probably...)

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.