mgs

Re: Brake Bleeding

To: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:34:02 +0100
Anything that got in should come right out again when bleeding, that is if
the bleeder is removed altogether.  If you put the bleeder back over the
dirt then the dirt may have blocked the hole in the bleeder.  Can you blow
through it in both directions?  A common problem with the rears occurs after
having the axle chained or strapped down like on to a flat-bed truck, it
crushes the pipe.  If not that slacken the pipe the slave connection and see
if you can get any seepage, or the pipe to splitter connection.

PaulH.