mgs

Re: abingdon pillow

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: abingdon pillow
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 12:19:11 -0800 (PST)
--- Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net> wrote:

> It's going to be a 68 Canadian or European spec car. Metal dash --
> 4 syncro with LH, and backup lights.
>
> I also have a 73 with a pillow -- it's OK. I don't loose any sleep
> over it. Just not the same as a
> metal dash. I just can't bring myself to put a pillow and high back
> seats in a brand new body shell.
>
> I like vanilla and I don't like chocolate. What can I say?

Don -

I'm not condemning your choice, as I'm sure you know.  I'm
just trying to explain why an aesthetic opinion cannot be a
*wrong* opinion unless based on demonstrably faulty reasoning.
Some folks seem to think that the primitive dash is
objectively superior to the pillow daah and that those who
think otherwise are fools.  I beg to differ.  :-)  Good
luck with your project.

=====
David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

http://my.yahoo.com