mgs

Re: rubber bumper conversion

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: rubber bumper conversion
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:14:44 -0500
Paul,

I have thought of installing the fiberglass bumpers on my 79 LE, as well.
If you go through with this project, please keep us informed on how well it
works.  I'd like to see what kind of weight savings you actually get and
pictures with the new grille and Barrie's s/s mesh would be great.

Re: the look of the RBB cars.  I prefer the old chrome bumpers like a lot of
folks, but with the LE models the black paint helps in not having the big
black bumpers look quite so obtrusive.  The fact that I own a 79 LE has
nothing to do with that.  Naw, not a bit. :-) :-)

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget