mgs

Re: Honk honk

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Honk honk
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:07:16 -0500
Mark,

It looks suspiciously like the center piece for a TD steering wheel.  If
so, there should be a small boss protruding from the backside, threaded
so as to be held in place by a screw through the hub of the steering
wheel.  There was one on eBay just about a week ago. Check
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/mgtd/Pictures/Miscellaneous/TD_Tan_Interior.JPG.

If so, it's worth a good bit more than a buck.

Bud Krueger
52TD