mgs

Re: Missing something

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Missing something
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:09:27 -0400
Start by diagnosing specifically where the spark is or is not.  In other
words, confirm the plug wires are offering spark.  If not, work backwards to
find an ignition fault.  When you change the plugs, are they wet with fuel?
If not, look for a fuel delivery problem.  Did you change out anything else?
If so, that is the most likely culprit.

Dean

Subject: Missing something