mgs

RE: TRF Experience/now carpet rant

To: "'Chuck Renner'" <crenner@dynalivery.com>, MG_List
Subject: RE: TRF Experience/now carpet rant
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:55:57 -0700
> But Kelvin, since mixing of colors is such a bad thing, when can I
> expect to be able to buy a door pull in champagne, so I don't have to
> keep using the black ones?  ;-)

Good point.  : )  I've seen some fiberglass ones in the UK to match the
light tan, but not Champagne ones.  I'll check into it.

Now back to carpets.  If MG had of made a Guiness special edition, I think I
may have bought one.  hmmm.  Black car with the thick beige Cabriolet top?
Guiness logo on the bonnet?   Sorry, I went there....

Kelvin.