mgs

Party July 26 2003 Santa Cruz California

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Party July 26 2003 Santa Cruz California
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:00:23 -0700
About once (occasionally twice) a year, I throw a big party.

If you are looking for an excuse to take the LBC on a drive to the
Santa Cruz mountains at the end of the month, this may be it ..

I'll be having a party in a few weeks.  There are still some details
up in the air, but I figured that it's more important to get the
invitation out there than get all of the details sorted out first.

I'll post the details at http://www.red4est.com/party as I work them out.

   Larry

Revel Alliance  July 26th 2003
     - a celebration of decadence

When:    July 26th 2003 7PM - ???

Where:   Larry Colen's house, Felton California

Who:     I have a very eclectic group of friends: racers, dancers,
         aikidoka, science fiction fans, computer geeks, bikers...

Band:    There will be a blues/rock/dance band

DJ:      After the band plays, we will have DJ'd dance music
         swing, waltz, polka, blues, tango, requests ...

Floor:   20' x 20' outdoor dancefloor

Theme:   Decadence, people are encouraged to bring food, drink, clothes,
         toys, music that indulge the senses

Kids:    Not prohibited, not encouraged. The house is between a cliff
         and a highway. The inside is not at all childproofed.

Friends: Yes, bring friends. Please don't advertise it on mailing
         lists without first asking me.

RSVPs:   Are much appreciated. Please include number of people and
         probability that you'll make it - lrcparty@red4est.com

List:    I have a yahoo group set up for announcing parties and
         discussing logistics, such as rides:
         or you can subscribe without web access by sending mail to:
         revalliance-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Stay:    Crashspace is available. If you can let me know ahead of
         that would be great. If you can bring bedding that would also
         be great. As always, I'd rather you crashed at my place than
         on the drive home.

Help:    Help is always appreciated. Want to show off your talents as
         a DJ, dance teacher, cook, carpenter, massuese, dancer or
         whatever? Let me know.

Parking: At the pullout south of my house. Bring a flashlight.

Email:   lrcparty@red4est.com

Phone:   831-335-7505

Address: 7522 hwy 9

Directions: email me for directions

--
"Safety is just adminstrative rules for those not paranoid enough" -Gav
                                         http://nukees.com/d/20030613.html