mgs

Re: Radiator Fans (was Re: Miata seats)

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: Re: Radiator Fans (was Re: Miata seats)
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:02:56 US/Mountain
I've used Water Wetter, and my experience is that you are correct.  It did
virtually nothing.  Some people swear by it, but I saw no change.  The
best change I've seen so far has been using the proper thermostat with a
bypass blockoff - but I haven't used that in the summer yet.

FYI, though, water wetter is a surface tension breaker.  But you should be
able to do the same thing with one drop of dishwashing detergent.

Phil Bates
'58 MGA
'67 MGB