mgs

Problems w/Windshield Glazing Rubber

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Problems w/Windshield Glazing Rubber
From: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:46:45 -0400
Everyone,
        I finally got to work on my windscreen today.  I needed to
replace the glass because of long crack.  I went to put the glazing
rubber around the glass (Moss #282-420) and it seems to be too big.  I
don't know if it is meant to be approximate and cut to size or if it
should truly fit snugly around the glass.  I was wondering what
experiences everyone out there might have had with this procedure/part
before I call Moss and ask about/complain about a part if I don't need
to.

Thanks,
Sean Twigg
75 B