mgs

Re: high idle

To: "Terry Looft" <terry@looft.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: high idle
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 22:34:08 -0500
Terry,
Yes, I think they centered OK. I've never done this before, but I have the
SU rebuild video and several manuals. This is in a 67B and I replaced the
butterflys with new ones in the rebuild kit (from Moss). I fiddled with
gettiing the butterflys to seal for several hours during rebuilding and
finally figured out that the idle screws were keeping them from sealing.
DUH!
Monte