mgs

Just passed MA inspection

To: "RONALD OLDS" <tr6@pipeline.com>, "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>,
Subject: Just passed MA inspection
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:56:16 -0600
    Hey Steve,

                         Steve Devine here in Woburn. One thing Ive seen
with different inspection stations is it definately
makes a difference if the guy knows you, or if the people doing the
inspection are into old cars.

                         It sounds like you got a bit of a character on your
hands there but on the other hand maybe he is saving you some hospital bills
in the future if your front end is as bad as it sounds.King pins arnt
somethingh thats
found on most cars these days, maybe its been so long since the guy saw one
he cant remember what to call it.

                         My guy gives me some grief sometimes about owning
and driving an mg. This past time
he was calling me Mr. MG Die hard. One thing I do know is those guys are
getting piad by the state to do the inspections and if they let one guy
slide they can be held responsible for doing a poor job. Sounds like your
guy is just trying to cover his butt. I dont know where he is going with the
whole oil emission thing on your car though.
mayb he doesnt realize that your exempt.

                         Anyway youll get it sqaured away, keep it on the
road.

          Steve Devine