mgs

Re: MG tow vehicle

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: MG tow vehicle
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:37:35 -0600
I won't do business with U-haul anymore after they treated me to what
they call customer service.

I rented a small 8 foot enclosed trailer to bring home some stuff that
my Mom gave me when my Dad died.

I call the place to reserve the trailer a couple days early. They say no
problem. I go to pick it up the trailer and they do all the paperwork
and get my credit card etc. Then tell me, they don't have the trailer, I
have to go pick it up in New Brighton, I was in Maplewood. 15-20 miles
on 694, at rush hour. Joy.

I get to New Brighton, and they take my paperwork, and tear it up and
make new stuff. And sell me a wire converter from industry standard
wiring to U-haul wiring.

Returning it the next day to the first shop, I wait with 3 or 4 other
customers, while one employee helps another fiddle with a broken cash
register/computer, while a third, looks at us waiting, clocks out and
stands and watches them.

After waiting 30 minutes and finally getting helped, I've run over my
alloted 24 hours. Fortunately for them, they didn't try to charge me
extra. Yes, the 24 hours started with the first set of paperwork.

Anyplace but U-haul.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155