mgs

SU Carb Rebuild Videos

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Carb Rebuild Videos
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 07:30:47 EST
One of the things I intend to do this winter is rebuild my SU's.  Will
definitely do the set for tthe 69B, and will most likely also get to the set
for the 52 TD.  I would like to purchase one of the rebuild videos that's out
there, and notice there are 2.

Moss carries The SU Carb Rebuild Video for $39.95.  It's a 2 hour 40 minute
video.

Vicky Brit carries Just SU Carb Video for $19.95 and it runs 4 hours.

So I ask, which is better (price aside, as well as feelings towards VB
aside).  Has anybody viewed both?  What did you think?

Would appreciate any and all reviews of either video.

Steve in NJ