mgs

Re: WAS uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B NOW rear bearings

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: WAS uhaul tow dolly/transport 70B NOW rear bearings
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:45:20 +0000
I don't know that it would necessarily be on a whim.  I have a whine from
the rearend that gets progressively faster with speed and I know that it
needs to be looked at at some point.  I just don't want to be on the side of
the road with a 2500 lb. paper weight in Mayberry USA.  Does it sound like
bearings from that description?