mgs

OT - Cup Brush

Subject: OT - Cup Brush
From: "Ross Bateman" <ross@rcsa.co.za>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:05:06 +0200
Hi

after taking the advice of the list when it comes to stripping paint from
parts, I brought myself a grinder.

I got the Bosch 690 with a 100 dia Bosch Cup Brush.... used the thing for 10
minutes last night and blew the grinder to bits. Over heated and the gear
box stripped. No I was not pressing to hard....

So I took the bugged one back and they swapped it for me... I am now the
proud owner of a Black&Decker KG750.......

My question is, do you think the 100 dia Cup Brush is to big / heavy for
this tool....... I am struggling to find a 60 dia.

Thanks,

Ross

PS: The parts were cleaning up very nicely.