mgs

Re: Minator Wheels

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minator Wheels
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:09:41 -0400
I'll post something on this list when I'm ready to sell - is that kosher by
the way?  I'm new here, so I am guessing it ruffles no feathers.

I have my new bolt on hubs and mounted autocross tires ready to go.  My
biggest holdup at this point is setting up road wheels and tires.  I hope to
be done in the next week or so.  Once I've made the switch, I'll get the
Minator knock off adapters bead blasted and powder coated (the chrome was a
lost cause after less than a year!) and they'll be ready to sell.  The
wheels were about $1200.00 new, the hubs were about $500.00 for a total of
$1700.00.  I'm thinking maybe about $900.00.  Do you folks think that is out
of whack?  Be honest and brutal, please, I'd rather find out I'm off my nut
before I spend $150.00 on stripping and powder coating.  Thanks, Dean

'74 BGT (early year cb) autocrosser
'71 B Roadster mostly stock daily driver

Dean,
Got a ballpark figure in mind for your Minators? Approx. when do you plan on
selling?

Mike
'79B