mgs

Re: Loose Shock....

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Loose Shock....
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 04:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I figured he meant the lock washers. The original ones appeared to be
in good shape.... I tightened everything up again (a little tighter this
time, I think) on Saturday and I'll see how it goes. If it happens again,
I'll put new lock washers on. A little concerned about using Loctite since
I'm not sure if there is a 'non-Loctite' in case I need to get the shock
off again some day!

--- Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com> wrote:
> Just to clarify, I believe Hans is referring to washers. Fresh lock
> washers
> and the correct torque should do the trick.

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)