mgs

Re: coolant

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: coolant
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:55:00 -0500
The pair of articles in Car & Driver (I think?) a few months back
that someone posted links to (Barney? or maybe Max?) says no, don't use
orange.

The best stuff to use for old cars like ours, according to the Zerex guy
in the article was, surprise, Zerex, but a special one. Something like
Z06 or something. I don't remember now. I looked for it at 3 or 4
places, no luck.

Anyway, search the articles from a month or so ago about overheating.
Or see if you can find something on caranddriver.com. I couldn't in
2 minutes, but that doesn't mean anythig.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155