mgs

Off to Stowe

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Off to Stowe
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:02:40 -0700 (PDT)
WOO HOO! So looking forward to this. For any listers or MGB group members out
there I should be very near the car for most of Saturday Morning during the
show. Other than that; keep your eyes peeled for our 67B. It will be the BRG
one with "2MY-LOVE" on the plates. Please stop by and say Hi and let me know
your car number so I can get a good look at it. If I could ask a favor, If you
do not have a car in the BGT class, could you perhaps think about voting for my
brother's car? He has a 67 BGT in Dark blue with NH antique plates. It would
mean so much to him. See ya there in the Pub Tent!!

Carl French