mgs

Re: Rheostat and the burned wires

To: proot@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Rheostat and the burned wires
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:59:36 -0700
>Proot@attbi.com wrote:

> >I pulled the dash Wednesday night. I'm not sure how
> >I'm going to get it back in. I'm thinking that pulling
> >the tach and speedo might make it easier to get back in.
> >It took me 1 1/2 hours.

I have been trying to find an accurate method of removing my dash(75B).

> >Fortunately, the only nut/bolt
> >that gave me any trouble was the one right above the
> >glove box, so I could actually see what I was working on.

I have trouble just getting my pinkie behind the dash

> >The bolt (I think) was stripped a bit, so the nut just
> >spun. I grabbed it will a channel lock pliers and pulled
> >and turned, that got it started again and the rachet got
> >it the rest of the way.

> >Paul Root

> '77B

Actually, all I want to do is replace light bulbs.

BTW, the archives that I have been scanning does not have the details &
my Haynes book, doesn't give any detail.

> Thanks in advance

Aubrey 75B