mgs

Re: Am I crazy or what?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Am I crazy or what?
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:01:25 -0500
I would think that the average vandal wouldn't know what a knockoff is. In
the same vain, a young punk car thief probably wouldn't know to pull out the
manual choke. He couldn't start a cold MG engine.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336