mgs

Re: Air in Cooling System Was Re: u-joints-successful

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, "MG list"
Subject: Re: Air in Cooling System Was Re: u-joints-successful
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:21:38 -0500
Thanks Lawrie,
I just checked this out thinking you may have hit the nail on the head but,
nah, that would be way to simple:). They seem to be running the correct way,
which in a 79B with the fans in front of the radiator should be
counterclockwise. THe temp gauge went into the red again this AM on the way
to work when the temp was in the low 60's but stayed normal tonight when the
temp was almost 90. Go figure.
Monte