mgs

Re: Cops vs.LBCs

To: Rick Lindsay <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>,
Subject: Re: Cops vs.LBCs
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:18:01 -0700 (PDT)
Well, when the police have brought in their radar trailer (you know, the
one with the big digital speedometer) the sign above the readout always
says 25 mph, so they've bought it! Who knows, maybe the State has come in
and our signage convinced them!

Dan

--- Rick Lindsay <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com> wrote:
> > The local police advised us to get the builder to put up signs
> > with 25 mph as the limit. So far, the state hasn't noticed 3 years
> > later.....
>
>   It would be interesting to see if anyone gets a ticket for going
> 40 in a 25 and how the city would prosecute it -- seeing as how
> the signs are invalid.  Cool idea though -- and I agree with the idea
> of community taking charge, if clandestinely.
>
> rick
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com