mgs

Re: NAMGAR GT-27

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NAMGAR GT-27
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:03:17 -0400
Steve
A Polo shirt and a pair of Khaki's is all you need for the Banquet - other
than that shorts, Jeans and T shirts is about all you will need. Some guys
do wear a sports Jacket but the majority don't. I'll let someone else answer
on the Ladies wardrobe. But really it's pretty casual.

The shipping idea is a good one - I know a few people that do that - works
out well.

My "A" is finally getting painted and it won't be ready to take to the GT
this year - everyone is gonna miss that Yellow Beast!  I'll be in the Maroon
BGT with Jersey plates "74MGBGT" look me up.

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/
---------   http://www.geocities.com/enymgaclub