mgs

Re: Parts cars, and insurance

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: Parts cars, and insurance
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:02:35 -0400
I know this detracts from originality but then I am out of that mode for
now!  I built a complete wiring harness and an under-the-passenger-side rig
with all relays, fuses, flasher & turn things etc for about US$250.  I used
Dan Masters information, provided in the British V8 Newsletter, which gives
you all the information even suppliers & prices, colour, size & length of wire

At 08:36 AM 6/13/02 -0700, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>Didn't think the entire harness was being replaced - but again, seems to
>me that you'd still run the risk of another fire or at minimum, on-going
>electrical problems using a used harness..... Me, I'm replacing the one in
>my '65B in total. It's worth $500 (or wherever I find it cheaper) to me to
>protect the car....
>
>Dan
>--- Paul Root <proot@iaces.com> wrote:
> > Look in Moss. They are $500 for a complete harness.
>http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net