mgs

heat shield

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: heat shield
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:31:50 -0800
Hi everyone. It's in the single digits here in Missouri with a 20 MPH wind.
Was 70 here this weekend. Weird.

I'm now reassembling my 79B after replacing, among other things,  a left front
motor mount. I'll be putting the manifold and catalytic convertor back on this
week. The cat. converter has been bored out and is basically a
straight-through pipe now.
Question: My heat shield is about shot. Is there anything I can wrap the
converter with that will take the place of the shield, or do I even need a
shield now that the converter is not really functioning anymore.
Thanks,
Monte

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list