mgs

BTCC

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BTCC
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:17:50 -0800
Anyone else watch the British Touring Car Championship on Speedvision?
Well as of Round 20 I believe, at Silverstone, MG has returned to the
series!!!

It is super cool to see the green octagon zooming around door-to-door
with the Vauxhalls, Peugots, Alfas etc.  They did very well for their
first time out as well (qualified on 3rd row, placed 5th & 7th in the
enduro race I believe).  Now if only the teammates can keep from taking
each other out they should do even better.

I'm not sure what model it is, the rebadged & hotted up Rover sedan I
believe.  Sounded very nice!  brrrrraaaaooowww

Getting excited for MG/Lola at LeMans!!!  Go team!

Skye
66 B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list