mgs

Re: new MG TF

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new MG TF
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 00:59:21 -0600
Kai:

I posted your message about the MG TF to the MG-T list

Here's a response

Blake

************************
        Re: new MG TF
   Date:
        Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:22:05 EST
   From:
        BJCJ1@aol.com
     To:
        yd3@nvc.net

In a message dated 1/7/2002 11:06:43 PM Central Standard Time,
yd3@nvc.net writes:

   http://www.pistonheads.com/fastcars/default.asp?storyId=3529

Kai, do you know if anyone heard if this new MG TF will be available in
the US in the coming years yet?  Since 1995, I heard alot of
rumors regarding the MGF that it might have a US model available, but
never saw anything materiallize from the rumors.  I just don't
understand why they aren't trying to capture the MG buffs buying power
here in the US.

Gotta admit it, the MG TF sure looks nice and much better then the MGF,
or is because  I own a 53 MG TF and just love the
name?  Either way, its a sure bet that my checkbook wouldn't match the
selling price of the 2002 MG TF.  But shucks, everyone
can dream can't they?

Bob Johnson
Temple, TX

///