mgs

RE: Another dumb move

To: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>,
Subject: RE: Another dumb move
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:48:30 -0600
Your going to have an unbalanced engine.  No oil will come through, but you
are going to have increased wear and tear on the bearing and seals, as well
as vibration from the engine.  I would definitely take it back apart and fix
it correctly.  The flywheel undergoes a lot of stress and strain from the
clutch and starter.  I sure wouldn't want less than the proper assembly.

Ken