mgs

Re: Catalogs to shop from

To: mgs@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Catalogs to shop from
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:40:42 -0500
Post for Carl, was originally to myself and mgs@autox.team.net. But I use a
nickname, so never got to the group.

Jim L
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
karma - n. - the force produced by a person's actions in one of their lives
which influences what happens to them in their future lives
---------------------- Forwarded by James Laukaitis/Watson/IBM on
11/15/2001 10:38 PM ---------------------------

Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com> on 11/15/2001 09:05:21 AM

To:   James Laukaitis/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Michael
      Gschwind/Switzerland/Contr/IBM@IBMCH
cc:

--- James Laukaitis <jim5@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>      I am considereing ordering from Brit-Tek, does
> anyone have any
> feedback about them?

I have had great luck with them and I think everyone I
have ever heard from has glowed about the personal
service from them. Your mileage may vary.

EBay can sometimes have decent stuff new,
> but you gotta sift
> through a lot

I just got an entire set of gauges and cables from
early LBCs including a working early combo gauge. I
paid $45 for the set. You do have to take the time to
sort through it though.

Can anyone give
> me a good comparison
> between Moss & Vicky Brit

I have had great luck with Moss and varied success
with VB, again, YMMV.

Just my $.02 worth
Carl

///