mgs

canvas repair kit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: canvas repair kit
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:24:22 -0500 (EST)
For reasons unknown to all but the gods, the weather here in NJ in
mid-November is wonderful. May be the best of all possible worlds, cool in
the morning, warm in the daytime, lovely at night...at least this week.
Anyway, I've been riding to work in my B, top dowm. For security (?)
reasons, I have to put the top up in my parking lot (otherwise some
student would surely confiscate the hanging parking permit) and
I noticed a 2 inch slit in the canvas of my top.
        It was at a fold so I am sure it is an age related event. Still,
if a patch kit exists, I would use it until the canvas disintegrates more
completely.

        Anyone have a recommendation?

TIA,

Bill Saidel