mgs

RE: no high beams now

To: BarnOwl@world.std.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: no high beams now
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:02:37 -0500
Hi Dan,

Looks as my old Friend Lucas is teasing you.
As winter is knocking on the door - you have a good challange to have all
contacts in the wiring loom inspected this winter.
Do not hesitate open all bullet connector links and verify if the contacts
are tight fit.
Many of the black receptacles wherin the bullet connector go into have
become brittle and dirty over the years.
I replaced almost all of them and resoldered some lose bullet connectors.
I never had any electrical misery after this action!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT