mgs

Re: V1 #491

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V1 #491
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:34:22 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/01 10:13:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> I was out today and spotted a new matchbox MG.  Some of you may remeber the
> yellow MGF with the red stripe and logo running the length of the body that
> came out last year.  The one I saw was this same casting, painted red, and
> boxed in one of the new square boxes.  I found it at KB Toys, along with
> the yellow MGF, a hotwheels MINI and a hotrodded AH3000.

The number of this Matchbox has been changed....from #66 TO #4. I have only
seen this MGF in boxed form....not in the "plastic wrapped peggable" type
which is more prevalent here in the States.

Hotwheels also has a hot rodded Metropolitan in an Aqua colour. Plus...the
Mini Cooper that Hotwheels makes actually has a removable body shell to
reveal a roll cage, battery, driver's seat, and fuel cell.

All for now...

rick ingram
78 mgb
69 mgc