mgs

RE: Young folks and LBCs

To: "'Stuart MacMillan'" <macmillan@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Young folks and LBCs
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:04:30 -0700
Or there's still sort of young ones like me wot grew up in the UK seeing
these beautiful cars every now and again and always wanted to have one. Lo
and behold twenty years later find myself in california where it is actually
a viable option to own a convertible, and all my friends in england egged me
on too, and i would hate to own a car that i DIDN'T/COULDN'T work on so...
and now my friends here scoff until they see it, i actually have a couple of
friends who drop by on a saturday afternoon every now and again to see if i
am working on the car cos they want to play at being LBC mechanics!
infectious.

cheers

Joe

___________________________