mgs

For Sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale
From: "Wm. \"Kit\" Henry II" <khenry@hmcltd.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:04:32 -0500
Hello Group:

I'm reluctantly putting my 1947 MG TC up for sale. It needs a complete
ground up restoration, though is very solid. I do not see me ever having
the time to do it.

This car was owned and raced by Chuck & Suzy Dietrich. Chuck at the age of
74 or 75, I believe has the oldest active SCCA license in the country. This
car is equipped with a supercharger, and side exhaust. It has a custom
swirled aluminum dash in it with a spare new wood one. The new wiring loom
is still in a box. There is a minimum of 2 sets of wheels, I believe the
tall and the short ones 19" and 16" There is a full set of cycle fenders and
many  spares and original sale stuff form the Dietrich's as they owned.  I am
the only owner after them having purchased the car in aprox. 1975, I was
still in high school. The car has been garaged since that time and does
roll. I had it on the road though I spun the bearing in the supercharger.
Alfin Brake drums, may have the racing buckets yet.
Asking $15000.00 OBO for the whole nine yards.

Kit Henry

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list